what have you guys been up to?
was planning to take my breakfast with
Chinggie&Stella&Charine,
but someone has overslept this morning~
guess who, not me =)
the time we arrived at Levain pastry house
is a time for Brunch, it's my 1st time been here,
been lepak at Jln Imbi, where my academy located for nearly a year
but I didnt know this pastry house were soooo near the place where
I park my car everyday, LOL til my friends recommend to me.
a lovely banglo with comfortable vintage ambience,
the 1st thing went into my head when I took my 1st step into the house
was the seduction of pastries, their smell seizes me all over.
the 1st thing went into my head when I took my 1st step into the house
was the seduction of pastries, their smell seizes me all over.
having a great time with my girls, we taste we talk we took photos..
up next, went Pavilion for no reason,
of course no doubts for shooting with the christmas adornments =)
a relaxing day for me, but ain't going to get any rest from next monday onward,
my exam's around the corner,
my exam's around the corner,
all I need to do is to get more inspiration and get my work done!
looking forward for the end of December,
looking forward for the end of December,
when everything's over and you get someone special
to celebrate countdown and this part going
to celebrate countdown and this part going
to remain in the Oh-my-story history.
yea, I'm going to remember you
December. *wink*
yea, I'm going to remember you
December. *wink*
Bubu, the Rilakkuma bear, a gift tht makes me smile everyday~
kindly thank you for the 1st christmas gift =)
bubu likes Hot chocolate ♥ slurpp~









No comments:
Post a Comment