bloggie, I'm so sorry for leaving you here heedless..
这个月有很多不愉快的事情缠身,
连我最喜欢的两件衣服被染到颜色,
没办法,只能拿去环保,
留着只会觉得不舍,可惜却又不能穿出去,
同样道理的,失去的一切也只能让时间把
它门冲走,留恋并不能还原所有失去的拥有物。。
I cried for the 1st day, I cried on the 2nd night,
I used to how u've make me feel like on the 3rd day,
early in the 4th morning I told myself that it's time to be myself,
when something gone, something comes around and you possess them,
and u got to be strong enough to accept the changes in between..=')
I could really use a wish right now~
I wish I'm going to be okay when I'm back to KL..
P/S: Dear Chinggie, thank you for being my assistant, my audience, my best friend,
friendship is the finest balm for the pangs =) ♥ XOXO
glad to hear tht bestest friend:)
ReplyDeleteu're just so adorable!
come on let's go!
cheer up ya~
ReplyDeleteeverything will b ok..
let the time do its thing...
=)
take care..
ReplyDeletethank you, u guys comfort me =)
ReplyDelete