Monday, May 24, 2010

being contented

On the last day of my trip,
I met an US army who is same age as me
heading to Iraq straight away from the airport
to execute his military operations, (combat)
and that was his 1st time..
but he looks fearless....
he makes me understand that
I should treasure everything and satisfy with my life.

We are always aiming to achieve more.
We believe that once we have reached a certain quota,
we would have established the amount
that would make us happy enough.

The truth is, if you cannot appreciate what you have
in this moment, you won't be able to appreciate anything else,
because even if you have one million in your account,
you will need two million to be happy.

There is nothing wrong with having goals for
they will provide you with what you want.
It is just that the things we want
may not necessarily be the best things for us.

what I want more is to be content with what I have.
because I'm lucky to live in peace and joy..

No comments:

Post a Comment